How can mindfulness change the way we practice?That's where we'll start our conversation Thursday on Context & Clarity LIVE.Thursday, January 26th at 4:00 pm ET, Jeff Echols and Co-Host Katharine MacPhail will welcome Pandit Dasa, former monk, an authority on the future of work, resilience, mindfulness, and mental health, and the author of "Urban Monk" and "Closing the Apps: How to be Mindful at Work and at Home,” to Context & Clarity LIVE.Join the conversation Thursday as Pandit joins us to talk about the power of mindfulness in our homes, our lives, and our work.Share your experience, and advice, and bring your questions to the conversation Thursday at 4:00 pm ET on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch.We’ll also preview the conversation in the Context & Clarity Club on the Clubhouse App Thursday morning at 9:00 am ET.There are 6 places where you can watch, listen, and participate in Context & Clarity LIVE conversations:
1. The EntreArchitect Community Facebook group
2. The Architects & Allies Facebook group
3. The EntreArchitect YouTube channel
4. The EntreArchitect Twitch stream
5. Jeff’s LinkedIn profile
6. Jeff’s Twitter feedDM us if you need help finding Context & Clarity LIVE, if you have questions, or if you’d like to suggest a future guest.