How do you get a handle on your firm’s finances?That's where we'll start our conversation Thursday on Context & Clarity LIVE.Thursday, August 18th at 4:00 pm ET, Jeff Echols and Co-Host Katharine MacPhail will welcome Megan Dahle Virtual CFO, Author of “Getting Your Money Right,” and Creator of Keep More Profit, to Context & Clarity LIVE.Join the conversation Thursday as we talk with Megan about what really matters when it comes to your business finances.Share your experience, and advice, and bring your questions to the conversation Thursday at 4:00 pm ET on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch.We’ll also preview the conversation in the Context & Clarity Club on the Clubhouse App Thursday morning at 9:00 am ET.There are 6 places where you can watch, listen, and participate in Context & Clarity LIVE conversations:
1. The EntreArchitect Community Facebook group
2. The Architects & Allies Facebook group
3. The EntreArchitect YouTube channel
4. The EntreArchitect Twitch stream
5. Jeff’s LinkedIn profile
6. Jeff’s Twitter feedDM us if you need help finding Context & Clarity LIVE, if you have questions, or if you’d like to suggest a future guest.