What’s the future of the shopping mall?That's where we'll start our conversation Thursday on Context & Clarity LIVE.Thursday, January 19th at 4:00 pm ET, Jeff Echols and Co-Host Katharine MacPhail will welcome Alexandra Lange, architecture and design critic and author of "Meet Me By The Fountain: An Inside History Of The Mall." to Context & Clarity LIVE.Join the conversation Thursday as Alexandra joins us to discuss the history and future of the American shopping mall.Share your experience, and advice, and bring your questions to the conversation Thursday at 4:00 pm ET on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch.We’ll also preview the conversation in the Context & Clarity Club on the Clubhouse App Thursday morning at 9:00 am ET.There are 6 places where you can watch, listen, and participate in Context & Clarity LIVE conversations:
1. The EntreArchitect Community Facebook group
2. The Architects & Allies Facebook group
3. The EntreArchitect YouTube channel
4. The EntreArchitect Twitch stream
5. Jeff’s LinkedIn profile
6. Jeff’s Twitter feedDM us if you need help finding Context & Clarity LIVE, if you have questions, or if you’d like to suggest a future guest.