Join the Team
Podcast Sales Representative
Gābl Media, Inc., a leading digital media company with a focus on architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries, is expanding our sales team. We are seeking independent, motivated individuals with excellent communication skills and have experience with and understanding of digital media sales for podcasting and online video.
Are you a motivated individual who loves podcasts and wants to grow with a fast-growing digital media company? Let us introduce you to the Gābl Media sales system.
- Using our Gābl Media sales system, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish.
- Identify relevant contacts
- Cultivate prospects
- Negotiate price
- Secure sales
- Prepare insertion orders
- Manage agreements
Acquire sales for online advertising and sponsorship programs for podcasts and video channels
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients and agencies
- Prepare and distribute advertising and sponsorship proposals
- Continuously improve our sales system by generating new ideas and benefits for advertisers
- Report on and analyze campaign performance
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals and objectives
Work closely and collaborate with the rest of the sales, marketing, and editorial teams to brainstorm new campaigns and ensure deliverables are met.
- Motivated entrepreneurial self-starter
- Experience with digital media sales in podcasting and online video is required
- Experience selling to the AEC industry is a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple relationships and campaigns
- Creative problem solver and collaborator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in-person and Zoom presentation skills are required
- Experience with MS PowerPoint sales deck presentations
- Flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable working with a virtual/remote team
- At least 3 years of digital (podcasting and/or online video) ad sales experience
Remote. Work from home.
$100,000+ per year possible (commission-based compensation)
Gābl Media is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Gābl Media works remotely with a U.S.-based distributed team.
To apply, please complete the contact form below and email your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Gābl Media! We can’t wait to meet you!