In this special replay episode, Ellen Bensky of Turner Fleischer Architects joins the podcast to talk about how she and her team built a teaching organization and a learning culture, their experience in how that effectively works within the construct of a firm, the benefits that result when a firm doesn’t require its staff to have utilization targets, the difference between knowledge and data, who should teach in an organization, the importance of feedback loops, and more.
Please rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and review TRXL podcast on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen) and don’t forget to subscribe and share this episode if you enjoyed it!
- Ellen Bensky on LinkedIn
- Turner Fleischer Architects website
- Turner Fleischer on LinkedIn
- Turner Fleischer on Twitter
- Ellen’s KA Connect 2018 Presentation: The Hidden Benefits of Developing a Teaching Organization
- Check out my other podcasts too: Archispeak and Peopleverse
- My YouTube channel
Connect with Evan
Content is more than Revit families. If it’s digital, AVAIL can handle it. Learn more today at https://getavail.com and future-proof your firm’s technology investment.