Much of the built environment isn’t designed by architects and the majority of work that is designed by architects is commissioned by the so-called 1%. That means that we’re not really engaging with a very large portion of the population. Should we be? If so, the question is, how do you serve the other 99%? How do we make architects more accessible to a greater percentage of the population?

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top